Adam B. Strohl, M.D.
Specializing in Plastic Surgery of the Hand and Upper Extremity, Dr. Strohl cares for traumatic injuries, burns and deformities as well as fractures, arthritis, neuropathies, cancer, and tendinitis.
Education and Training
- Washington University – Undergraduate Degree
- UMDN-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School – Medical Degree
- Mount Sinai Hospital New York City – Residency
- Thomas Jefferson University – Hand Upper Extremity and Microsurgery Fellowship
- Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery of the Hand
Office Contact Information:
To reach Dr. Adam Strohl call: 215-521-3011