Covid-19 Safety Procedures
Patient safety is our top priority.
In accordance with health and safety guidelines, we have instituted the following COVID-19 safety procedures:
- Negative test result required for all patients prior to surgery
- Screening process for everyone entering the Center
- Social distancing measures throughout the Center
- Masking requirements for patients, physicians and staff
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
A “NEGATIVE” Covid-19 Test is Required
All patients will receive a rapid COVID-19 test at the King of Prussia Surgery Center immediately prior to surgery.
Patients will pay NO out-of-pocket fees for the rapid test. Test results will be reported in 15-20 minutes.
A surgical scheduler will inform you what time to arrive at the Center on the day of your surgery to receive your test and prep for surgery.
Arrival times are typically 1 hour and 15 minutes prior to your scheduled surgical time.