David S. Zelouf, M.D.
Orthopedic Surgery, specializing in surgery and microsurgery of the hand, wrist and elbow.
Education and Training
- State University of New York – Undergraduate Degree
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine – Medical Degree
- Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopedic Institute in New York City – Residency
- Tufts University, New England Medical Center – Hand, Wrist, Elbow and Microsurgery Fellowship
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery – Surgery of the Hand
Office Contact Information
To reach Dr. Zelouf call: 610-768-5956