Leonid I Katolik, M.D.
Orthopedic Surgery, specializing in reconstruction of the upper extremity and disorders due to trauma and arthritis.
Education and Training
- University of Pennsylvania – Undergraduate Degree
- Hahnemann University School of Medicine – Medical Degree
- Rush-Presbyterian-St, Luke’s Medical Center – Residency
- University of Washington – Microvascular Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery – Surgery of the Hand
Office Contact Information
To reach Dr. Katolik call: 610-768-5969