Mark Rekant, M.D.
Complex surgical procedures in pediatrics and adults including nerve injuries and congenital conditions of the upper limb.
Education and Training
- Haverford College – Undergraduate Degree
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine – Medical Degree
- Montefiore Medical Center in New York – Residency
- Roosevelt Hospital in New York City – Hand Fellowship
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery – Surgery of the Hand
Office Contact Information
To reach Dr. Dan Zlotolow call: 610-768-5979