Praveen Murthy, M.D.
Orthopaedic hand and upper extremity surgeon, with special expertise in treating injuries and conditions affecting the hands, wrists, forearms, and elbows.
Education and Training
- Princeton University – Undergraduate Degree
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School – Medical Degree
- Massachusetts General Hospital – Internship
- Massachusetts General Hospital – Residency
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital/Philadelphia Hand to Shoulder – Fellowship
- Orthopedic Surgery
Office Contact Information
To reach Dr. Murthy call: 215-521-3035