Scott Ritterman, M.D.
Complex Fracture Care, Hip, Joint Replacement Surgery, Revision Joint Replacement Surgery and Pediatric Fracture Care.
Education and Training
- Lehigh University – Undergraduate Degree
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University – Medical Degree
- Brown Medical School at Rhode Island Hospital – Residency
- Brown Medical School at Rhode Island Hospital – Fellowship in Orthopedic Trauma
- Harvard Medical School at Massachusetts General Hospital – Fellowship in Hip and Knee Reconstruction
- Orthopedic Surgery
Office Contact Information
To reach Dr. Scott Ritterman call: 610-792-9292