Thomas Gillon, M.D.
Board certified Orthopaedic and Hand Surgeon with special expertise in treating injuries and conditions affecting the hands, wrists, arms, and elbows.
Education and Training
- College of the Holy Cross – Undergraduate Degree
- Pennsylvania University College of Medicine – Medical Degree
- Yale-New Haven Hospital – Internship
- Yale-New Haven Hospital – Residency
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital/Philadelphia Hand to Shoulder – Fellowship
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Surgery of the Hand
Office Contact Information
To reach Dr. Gillon call: 215-521-3014