William Goldstein, M.D.
As both a board-certified internist and anesthesiologist, I have particular interest in the anesthetic management of patients with significant medical problems, including heart disease, COPD and diabetes.
I can tailor the type of anesthesia to each patient, taking into account their medical issues and thus reducing the incidence of complications, leading to a smooth surgical experience.
Education and Training
- State University of New York – Albany – Undergraduate Degree
- Medical College of Virginia – Medical Degree
- Temple University Hospital – Internship
- Temple University Hospital – Residency
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine